Your involvement matters!
There are many ways you can contribute to the fire safety of Amador County:
- Attend the Amador Fire Safe Council meetings to learn about newly proposed projects, get updates on current projects, and provide your thoughts and suggestions
- Submit an idea for a neighborhood fire-safe project such as ingress/egress vegetation clearing, Community Fuel Breaks, evacuation signage, etc.
- Join with many others in our community to create a successful, registered Firewise neighborhood
- Donate to Amador Fire Safe Council to support ongoing projects and Firewise education
- Sign up for general communication, Firewise updates, our Quarterly AFSC Newsletter, etc. via the "Join Our Mailing List" button at the bottom right corner of your screen
Not sure where to begin? Click the contact link below to reach out and one of our trained staff will connect with you to provide additional information about how you can be of service to your community: